Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The shop doors are now open!

I am so excited to announce that I finally opened up my etsy shop this past weekend! I have been working on things to sell on there and haven't had the opportunity to list anything until late Sunday evening.

So far, I have listed some of the items from my jewelry collections, but I still have a few bracelets, necklaces, and lots of earrings that need to go up. Hopefully I will be able to get this done before the week is out.

I am also working on some knitted rag dolls. I am so excited about those! I have one almost done, all I have to do with her is embroider her face (seems a bit painful doesn't it?) and make some clothing and accessories for her.

....and as soon as I can get the sewing machine fixed I will be finished a bear I am making to sell (made from 20 pieces sewn together o.0) and some reconstructed skirts.

No comments: