Friday, December 18, 2009

Pictures of what I've sent

Some pictures of what I've sent for swaps. Not all are included here because I don't have all of the pictures with me. Also, I'm not including swap pictures I've already made posts for.

IF YOU CAME HERE FROM CRAFTSTER AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED YET, DON'T LOOK ANY FURTHER!

Junk jewelry swap


10 minute craft swap

junk button bracelet


felt dinosaur pin

Earring addiction swap




Scarf swap

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=323516.msg3777499;topicseen#msg3777499
I also have a separate post with gobs of pictures of the hooded scarf I made.

Bead soup swap gallery

November birthday swap
I made each partner a tshirt sleeve bag. One with a felt pi symbol on it and the other with a felt robot. One partner got a simple circuit board necklace and a pearl beaded barrette. The other got a junk necklace.












Web comic swap
I went with 5 of her favorite web comics.
The junk necklace has shrinky dink charms. There's Flaco from Sheldon comics, The trilobyte from Girl Genius, and Belkar Bitterleaf from Order of the Stick. I also made a felt doll of pang from Shi Long Pang. And the drawing is of the one I got addicted to during the swap, The Dreamer.















No comments: