Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Trade?

For future reference, I'm making this list of things that I could need. Of course, for things I like, beyond this list, you can always refer to my wist.

Faux fur

Any kind of jersey fabric- including tshirts!

THREAD! I could always use thread, any color

Zippers

Sew on buttons

Pin backs for making punk buttons

Alpaca yarn

Soft wool yarn

Felt

Doll skin fabric

Suede stretch fabric

Awesome printed or vintage fabric

CLOTH DIAPERS! I wash everyday to every other day...yeah...so more would be awesome.
Types of dipe/dipe accessories I like:
-One size
-Snap
-Pocket
-Wool covers
-Zorb inserts
-Hemp fleece inserts
-Snappi (don't own one but would love one, toddler size)
-Trainers made from bamboo or hemp fleece or zorb or wool or polar fleece

Unique beads, pretty much anything from nearly any Blue Moon Beads collection

Unique jewelry clasps and other findings, crimp beads, beading wire of any gauge, ear wires in surgical steel or sterling silver

Plushies<3

Poppets<3

Sock mosnters

A knit row counter

Sweet/Hime/Wa lolita clothing/accessories

Steampunk clothing/accessories

Themed items such as: The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, Star Wars, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Zelda, Mario. Examples for most of these can be found on my wist.could need. Of course, for things I like, beyond this list, you can always refer to my wist.

Bead organizers

Gothic Lolita bible from Tokyopop (ONLY the ones with patterns in the back"^.^")

No comments: